Monday, December 15, 2014

Dancing with Justin Timberlake

Thursday night, December 4th Justin and his crew rolled into Dallas' American Airlines Center.  Great show overall, but my special moment came about two-thirds of the way through the show.  The stage elevated and began rolling across the arena floor so everyone could get to see Justin up close.  Justin is going from one side of the raised platform to the over dancing and singing.  As the stage nears, I can tell Justin will be on our side of the arena!  Now, I'm ticketed for an aisle seat next to my wife so there's room for me to get silly.  Following the pattern, Justin crosses the stage and is maybe fifteen feet from me.  I may be acting like a fool while dancing, and our eyes lock.  He smiles, then turns to the left giving me a knowing look, then he turns to the right, I quickly mimic his movements and suddenly we're both dancing left and right in sync.  With each revolution of the movement I'm getting a bit more zany with embellishments and finally he cracks up.  With a broad smile he points at me and then turns.  He bends over to lower his center of gravity as he sprints across to the other side of the stage, but reaches back and waves goodbye as he goes!  For the next few songs he is directly in front of us before riding the stage back and wrapping up the show.

If you get the chance to see Justin, Dance, Don't hold the wall!

Update:  It's only a few seconds and fuzy but this cell phone video starts just before he breaks down laughing and points to me!  Click here to see the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment